Thursday, January 29, 2009

Catching up

My lady left for Mexico a few days ago. Not too keen on that turn of events, but life goes on for both of us. No worries, she'll be back in about 3 months. Go get'em M.

Stressful times at work. Apparently this economic crisis is going to be felt even more by schools. Somewhere around 15,000 employees might possibly be needing to update some resumes. I am unfortunately one of those 15k that might need to as well. Not a cool feeling. Lets hope this recent quality review at our school next week goes well.

It's getting warmer. I NEED to wear a t-shirt and shorts when riding around the city again. A friend of mine is also getting married in March. A road trip rager is in the works with another friend and myself, albeit this rager will be taking place on a Shortline Bus. Should be a new experience. People around me are getting married (and occasionally knocked up) at an alarming rate. Getting a little weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment